The Plot at Old Holly Farm is a new one-acre no-dig market garden which will supply locally grown certified organic produce to Single Step, Growing with Grace and other local retailers.
The Plot is coordinated by LESS, a Lancaster based CIC, and is part of a ten year plan to ensure that more fruit and vegetables are grown in North Lancashire and that we build resilient models for farming and distribution, with short supply chains and affordable good quality locally grown produce.
From January 2021, following site set up, we plan to begin our FarmStart training programme for the first cohort of newby growers. This will mean working alongside an experienced lead grower to understand all aspects of running a small-scale growing business.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Featured from The Archive: The Faces Behind Our Food
- Spud Club – Claver Hill 17 October 2016
- Rory Walker – The Borough Brewery 17 October 2016
- William Beadon – Thornton Meadow Mushrooms 17 October 2016
- Steph Stephenson – Stephensons Dairy 17 October 2016
- Ray Edmondson – Edmondsons Fresh Fish 17 October 2016
- Sharon Peacock – Cockerham Boers 17 October 2016
- Amanda Gorton – Mansergh Hall Farm 17 October 2016
- Gary Troughton – Dolphinholme Honey 17 October 2016
- Alan Schofield – Growing With Nature 17 October 2016
- Bruce Crowther – The FIG Tree 17 October 2016
- William Howard – Billy’s Eggs 17 October 2016
- Felicity (Fil) Duirwyn – Filbert’s Bakery 17 October 2016
- The Faces Behind Our Food – Introduction 28 September 2016
B2B B2C beer biodynamic biscuits bread buttermilk cake cheese chocolate coffee creme fraiche dairy dairy-free diabetic eggs fair-trade fish flour foodbank supporting free range fruit game gluten-free hallal jams and preserves juice lion accreditation locally sourced meat milk organic potted shrimp poultry red tractor seasonal produce seeds smoked sugar-free take-away tea vegan vegetables vegetarian yoghurt