Shepherd’s Dairy produces top quality milk and cream, from a prize winning herd grazing on lush pastures just north of Preston. As well as providing a reliable doorstep delivery service of milk and eggs to homes across Garstang, Preston, Lancaster and Carnforth, Shepherd’s Dairy also operate a chilled delivery service supplying milk, cream, butter, cheeses, yogurt and eggs to shops, stores, hotels, restaurants, and nursing homes, too. Unlike the majority of milk found on supermarket shelves, food miles are kept to an absolute minimum with all milk production being carried out in the farm’s modern, computerised dairy, and with all of the pasteurising and processing taking place on-site, too. Fresh pasteurised milk, semi skimmed and skimmed milk is supplied in: 1 pint glass bottles, 500 ml, 1 ltr, 2 ltr and 3 ltr plastic containers, as well as in 3 gallon catering packs (whole and semi skimmed only). Cream, supplied in cartons: double, whipping, and single are available in quantities of 125 ml, 225 ml and 500 ml. Cream is supplied for hotels and catering businesses in a 4 pint carton, with double, whipping and single varieties available. Shepherd’s Dairy also supply a range of catering cheeses in almost every variety!!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Featured from The Archive: The Faces Behind Our Food
- Bruce Crowther – The FIG Tree 17 October 2016
- William Howard – Billy’s Eggs 17 October 2016
- Felicity (Fil) Duirwyn – Filbert’s Bakery 17 October 2016
- Spud Club – Claver Hill 17 October 2016
- Rory Walker – The Borough Brewery 17 October 2016
- William Beadon – Thornton Meadow Mushrooms 17 October 2016
- Steph Stephenson – Stephensons Dairy 17 October 2016
- Ray Edmondson – Edmondsons Fresh Fish 17 October 2016
- Sharon Peacock – Cockerham Boers 17 October 2016
- Amanda Gorton – Mansergh Hall Farm 17 October 2016
- Gary Troughton – Dolphinholme Honey 17 October 2016
- Alan Schofield – Growing With Nature 17 October 2016
- The Faces Behind Our Food – Introduction 28 September 2016
B2B B2C beer biodynamic biscuits bread buttermilk cake cheese chocolate coffee creme fraiche dairy dairy-free diabetic eggs fair-trade fish flour foodbank supporting free range fruit game gluten-free hallal jams and preserves juice lion accreditation locally sourced meat milk organic potted shrimp poultry red tractor seasonal produce seeds smoked sugar-free take-away tea vegan vegetables vegetarian yoghurt