More? The Artisan Bakery creates a continuously evolving range of artisan breads, seasonal desserts and patisserie. In 2006, after a career spanning over twenty years in some of the Lake District’s finest country houses, renowned local chef Patrick Moore started More? Artisan. It was his dream to create real alternatives to mass produced industrial food products so prolific in the modern world. Initially selling his wares exclusively at farmers? markets, food fairs and events, the overwhelming demand for More? products was the catalyst in founding More?’s artisan bakery. Totally taste driven we individually craft each of our products with the utmost care and attention. Nestled in the South Lakes village of Staveley you will find our award winning artisan bakery and the home of the famous More? Muddees! We use only the finest quality, natural ingredients in our breads and patisseries. As true artisans, we believe in hand crafting honest products and reviving traditional baking techniques. If you’re a foodie, a bread connoisseur, or if you just love to wake up to locally-produced daily bread, we’re baking for you! All More? bread is created using traditional slow fermentation methods and naturally occurring ‘wild yeasts’ where time, time and time are always the key considerations. This superior style of bread making produces ‘real’ bread that is easier to digest and has a flavour true to the type of wheat used.
Supreme Champion Great Taste Awards 2009/10, Great Taste Gold 2010, I Love Food NW winner.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Featured from The Archive: The Faces Behind Our Food
- Our Food Stories: Andy Parkinson FarmStart Trainee 19 May 2022
- Spud Club – Claver Hill 17 October 2016
- Rory Walker – The Borough Brewery 17 October 2016
- William Beadon – Thornton Meadow Mushrooms 17 October 2016
- Steph Stephenson – Stephensons Dairy 17 October 2016
- Ray Edmondson – Edmondsons Fresh Fish 17 October 2016
- Sharon Peacock – Cockerham Boers 17 October 2016
- Amanda Gorton – Mansergh Hall Farm 17 October 2016
- Gary Troughton – Dolphinholme Honey 17 October 2016
- Alan Schofield – Growing With Nature 17 October 2016
- Bruce Crowther – The FIG Tree 17 October 2016
- William Howard – Billy’s Eggs 17 October 2016
- Felicity (Fil) Duirwyn – Filbert’s Bakery 17 October 2016
- The Faces Behind Our Food – Introduction 28 September 2016
B2B B2C beer biodynamic biscuits bread buttermilk cake cheese chocolate coffee creme fraiche dairy dairy-free diabetic eggs fair-trade fish flour foodbank supporting free range fruit game gluten-free hallal jams and preserves juice lion accreditation locally sourced meat milk organic potted shrimp poultry red tractor seasonal produce seeds smoked sugar-free take-away tea vegan vegetables vegetarian yoghurt