Lakeland Artisan incorporates:
Lakeland Liqueurs, which produces a range of gin and vodka liqueurs, using real ingredients with London Gin or Triple Distilled Vodka;
Cumbrian Delights, which produces a range of products that have links to Cumbria with all its varied culinary creations; a true testament to the region and its delicious and delightful renowned flavours. The range includes Prosecco Syrups, Preserves and Relishes;
Cumbrian Delights Lite, which produces a unique range of preserves that are more suitable for diabetics or people watching their sugar intake as they use fruit sugar (fructose) and therefore do not contain glucose;
Mawson’s Original Drinks, which was established in Oldham in 1933 and still produces drinks using original recipes, hand-crafted in small batches using blends of natural extracts, reminiscent of years gone by;
Lakeland Hampers, which offers ready made or bespoke hampers using the best quality, locally sourced produce from the region, designed to suit a;;; requirements and budgets, with delivery available trhouughout the UK.
Lakeland Artisan are the proud winners of 36 Great Taste Awards.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Featured from The Archive: The Faces Behind Our Food
- William Howard – Billy’s Eggs 17 October 2016
- Felicity (Fil) Duirwyn – Filbert’s Bakery 17 October 2016
- Spud Club – Claver Hill 17 October 2016
- Rory Walker – The Borough Brewery 17 October 2016
- William Beadon – Thornton Meadow Mushrooms 17 October 2016
- Steph Stephenson – Stephensons Dairy 17 October 2016
- Ray Edmondson – Edmondsons Fresh Fish 17 October 2016
- Sharon Peacock – Cockerham Boers 17 October 2016
- Amanda Gorton – Mansergh Hall Farm 17 October 2016
- Gary Troughton – Dolphinholme Honey 17 October 2016
- Alan Schofield – Growing With Nature 17 October 2016
- Bruce Crowther – The FIG Tree 17 October 2016
- The Faces Behind Our Food – Introduction 28 September 2016
B2B B2C beer biodynamic biscuits bread buttermilk cake cheese chocolate coffee creme fraiche dairy dairy-free diabetic eggs fair-trade fish flour foodbank supporting free range fruit game gluten-free hallal jams and preserves juice lion accreditation locally sourced meat milk organic potted shrimp poultry red tractor seasonal produce seeds smoked sugar-free take-away tea vegan vegetables vegetarian yoghurt