Manufacturers of Blacksticks Blue, Lancashire and several speciality cheeses. Trade and online sale. Butlers has been handmaking some of the finest British cheeses since 1932. Traditional skills and recipes have been handed down through three generations of the Butler family. Now known for their Blacksticks brand (launched in 2003), the family run Lancashire dairy also makes an assortment of regional cheeses, some goats and sheeps milk cheeses. Butlers award winning cheeses can be found nationwide in delicatessens, food halls and supermarkets (both on the delicatessen counter and pre packed).
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Featured from The Archive: The Faces Behind Our Food
- Amanda Gorton – Mansergh Hall Farm 17 October 2016
- Gary Troughton – Dolphinholme Honey 17 October 2016
- Alan Schofield – Growing With Nature 17 October 2016
- Bruce Crowther – The FIG Tree 17 October 2016
- William Howard – Billy’s Eggs 17 October 2016
- Felicity (Fil) Duirwyn – Filbert’s Bakery 17 October 2016
- Spud Club – Claver Hill 17 October 2016
- Rory Walker – The Borough Brewery 17 October 2016
- William Beadon – Thornton Meadow Mushrooms 17 October 2016
- Steph Stephenson – Stephensons Dairy 17 October 2016
- Ray Edmondson – Edmondsons Fresh Fish 17 October 2016
- Sharon Peacock – Cockerham Boers 17 October 2016
- The Faces Behind Our Food – Introduction 28 September 2016
B2B B2C beer biodynamic biscuits bread buttermilk cake cheese chocolate coffee creme fraiche dairy dairy-free diabetic eggs fair-trade fish flour foodbank supporting free range fruit game gluten-free hallal jams and preserves juice lion accreditation locally sourced meat milk organic potted shrimp poultry red tractor seasonal produce seeds smoked sugar-free take-away tea vegan vegetables vegetarian yoghurt