Bowland Outdoor is a small, family-run business. We have been farming in the Forest of Bowland for over 10 years and have extensive experience of producing top quality meat. Our animals are all fed on a wholesome, healthy diet, and graze the pastures of the Forest of Bowland, which ensures excellent produce. Purchasing direct from the producer, either through farmers markets or our new mail order service, allows you to enjoy a fair price for our pork, beef and lamb products. Livestock roams free on the rich, unspoilt pastures of the Forest of Bowland.
We offer wholesale, mail order and farm shop for beef, lamb, pork, free range turkeys (Christmas). We also offer a hog roast.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Featured from The Archive: The Faces Behind Our Food
- Our Food Stories: Andy Parkinson FarmStart Trainee 19 May 2022
- Bruce Crowther – The FIG Tree 17 October 2016
- William Howard – Billy’s Eggs 17 October 2016
- Felicity (Fil) Duirwyn – Filbert’s Bakery 17 October 2016
- Spud Club – Claver Hill 17 October 2016
- Rory Walker – The Borough Brewery 17 October 2016
- William Beadon – Thornton Meadow Mushrooms 17 October 2016
- Steph Stephenson – Stephensons Dairy 17 October 2016
- Ray Edmondson – Edmondsons Fresh Fish 17 October 2016
- Sharon Peacock – Cockerham Boers 17 October 2016
- Amanda Gorton – Mansergh Hall Farm 17 October 2016
- Gary Troughton – Dolphinholme Honey 17 October 2016
- Alan Schofield – Growing With Nature 17 October 2016
- The Faces Behind Our Food – Introduction 28 September 2016
alcohol artisan B2B B2C beer biscuits bread brewery buttermilk cakes CAMRA cheese chocolate coffee creme fraiche dairy dairy-free eggs fair-trade fish flour foodbank supporting free range fruit fruit syrups gluten-free herbs honey B2B jams and preserves locally sourced locally sources meat milk organic poultry red tractor soft drinks sugar-free take-away tea training vegan vegetables vegetarian yoghurt