Are you available, 10-4pm on 4 Feb?
We are looking for 12 people to help us pilot a new business game, in Lancaster, on 4 February.
Many people dream about growing vegetables for a living – imagine your farm, bathed in sunlight as you harvest food which will soon be collected by delighted customers! Then imagine the hard work in all weathers!
This new business game will take you through the steps you need to set up and run a market garden.
– have an opportunity to put yourself in the boots of a small-scale farmer for the day
– gain insight into the realities of running a horticulture business
– try out the strategies and management needed to make a small business a success
– spend the day with like-minded people, interested in growing local food
You will need to:
– be available 10-4pm in central Lancaster on Friday, 4 February for an in-person workshop
– be committed, open and honest in providing feedback
– understand and adhere to our Covid protocols, which is likely to include undertaking a lateral flow test prior to the workshop
All participants who attend the full session, will be given a £20 voucher to spent at Single Step in Lancaster. Lunch will also be provided.
You do not need any particular background or experience to take part, just a willingness to engage with the game and participate fully.
To register for the session, please sign up here: https://forms.gle/oxho4bj3ebm72Dwu9
Please email Ellen with any queries: email@example.com